The entire staff at the SBC is dedicated to high standards of personal care for adults 18 years and older suffering from acute psychiatric conditions. The SBC delivers assessments and services 24-hours per day, 7-days per week to help individuals integrate themselves back into their everyday life routine.
Our team works together closely to provide professional, compassionate treatment to each person admitted to the hospital.
Our programs are led by a staff of psychiatrists, consulting physicians, doctors of psychology, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, social workers, activity therapists, mental health technicians, and other necessary support staff members.
We offer following range of programs designed to accommodate the specific needs of each patient:
- Acute Inpatient Psychiatry
- Dual Diagnosis (psychiatric illness and a substance abuse disorder)
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Assessments and Therapy
- Pharmacological Assessment & Therapy
- Individualized Therapy | Family Sessions
- Recreational Therapist (CTRS)
- Management of Medical Conditions
- Discharge Planning
- Educational Nursing Didactics (e.g. medication education, stress management, psycho-education)
- 24 Hour Supervision to patients who need a safe, supportive environment.
SUITE 3 NORTH
SUITE 3 NORTH
The Samritan Behavioral Center is accredited by the Joint Commission for the highest national standards for safety and quality of care and is committed to continually improving patient care.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use the Contact form to contact us confidentially.
Call our 24 Hours Access Line